Thursday, October 24, 2013

Rules

Our society is big on establishing rules for almost any organized activity, event, workplace setting or educational forum.
The  problem is, these rules only apply when those in a position of power say so.
Find yourself in a setting where rules are bent, distorted and abused and your road to success will not be a smooth one.
Take it a step further and be "that person" who believes rules were made to be followed... Not a ton of fun.
Words can't express the frustration with not being able to effect change, with losing the ability to voice concern for blatant disregard for wrongdoing, for being persecuted for,becoming mute out of necessity.
I no longer trust the visions I was told to live by. I no longer trust that reason exists.
Every look, every conversation, all are suspect, meanings dissected to a degree that is unbelievably distracting.
This must not continue, as time goes by I become less of myself, more invisible, more of a drone. 
I was born a person who fights for what is right, I was born to uphold rules!!
I am one person, one who will make a difference for those who can't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment