Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tired of being amazed

I wake up each day ready to take on the world. Today was one of those days that life just hit me in the head with reality. I had a plan and by about 6:08am it was derailed. Now, don't get me wrong, I am working on letting go of control, being flexible and going with the flow.

But when you feel like you were spun in circles and dropped off a cliff head first it is a bit harder to regroup as the day wears on. 

So I need to remind myself of some really great prices of the puzzle that is me.

I got to start my day with affection from my pets (fine, it is treat time before I leave for work, that can't be it though), I got to chat with my kid a bit and then the drive at 5:30am is really quiet.

Once I get to work, I have a great boss, friends that care and I love the work.

So why do i let all the little pebbles thrown at my personal window turn into a large rock that breaks through the glass? 

Today I didn't find that answer but tomorrow? I just might!!

No comments:

Post a Comment